Our comprehensive health service takes care of your physical, mental, and social needs. We focus on your safety, provide the best possible service, and do our best to protect the environment. Our hospital is the well that waters our garden. We are a self-supporting organization and child care and other services are supported by the resources generated by the hospital. By choosing us, you are directly helping the cause of children.
Grace Kennett Foundation Hospital
Safety First – Accidents do not happen, they evolve. Only a sequence of events lead to a catastrophe. We, in Grace Kennett Foundation Hospital, have achieved and will continue to strive to maintain the highest safety in health care by:
- Continuing Medical Education Programme and Training.
- Technological Upgradation.
The Quality Management System will be complied with and continually improved. The Quality Objectives will be periodically reviewed and communicated to all the employees of the organization for implementation in respective work areas.
- Providing the highest standards of safety in health care.
- Providing the most cost-effective health care by practicing evidence-based medicine.
- Providing comprehensive (Womb to Tomb) health care by continuous improvement in training and technology.
- Involving patients and attendants in all decision making processes with good communication and transparent systems to improve patients’ safety and outcome.
Ours is a 60 bedded multi-speciality hospital providing comprehensive healthcare. We offer out-patient, in-patient, and daycare services. Our 15 bedded Burns centre is one of the largest and oldest in the country. We provide preventive, promotive, curative, and rehabilitation services. Our 24×7 Accident and Emergency unit is one of the best equipped with 24×7 Triage services with registered medical professionals and qualified staff. We follow the best practices in biomedical waste management with maximal environmental protection.